Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN - 2007






















Today is obviously Halloween and we wanted to throw up some pictures. I had to miss the festivities, unfortunately, because I had to spend the evening in class. Bummer! Stacy got the kiddos dressed up and took them to the mall to trick or treat. Skye was "Ariel" from Little Mermaid.....and now for the stinker.....Landon! Landon was obviously a "stinky skunk" and now we have matching pictures of Skye and Landon from when they were under 1 yr old! Everyone loved his costume!
Monday night, for Family Home Evening, we did the usual pumpkin carving. The face on the pumpkin was all Skye's idea and she even carved most of it. She refused to pull out the pumpkin guts, which is one of the things in the year that dad gets (read "has") to do as a dad. I HATE the smell of raw pumkin.....OK, pumpkin anything makes me nauseous (except for Kym's pumpkin/chocolate chip pancakes!!!).
Then on Tues, I met Stacy and the kiddos at the local pumpkin patch at lunchtime. Landon loved to feel the pumpkins but we actually had a hard time getting a good picture cause he couldn't figure out the straw on his feet! Oh yeah, did I mention we paid 10 bucks for our pumpkin? That's like paying 60 bucks for a dead tree to put in your living room for a few weeks. You are paying "for the experience"!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alecia said...

They are adorable! I'm glad you guys are doing well and I also loved the clip of Landon on the trampoline. He is getting so big, not quite the little sleepy kid I used to babysit. We miss you guys!

Alecia and Josh

Mother of Three said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog! The kids are so cute, Hey Stacy I recognize that skunk costume! Landon looks so cute! And Skye looks gorgeous! Hope your doing well! Jacey